Windows 2008/IIS 7 allows a secure FTP connection via FTP over SSL. Note
that this is not the same as SFTP (FTP via SSH), so you may have to
experiment a bit with your FTP client settings to get a secure
connection. Our tests were successful with the following.
1. Click File
2. Choose New Site
and enter your chosen site name
3. Fill in the following fields:
- Host - Enter FTP address( like ftp.mySitePanel.net), which can be found in Control Panel
- Set the "Connection" Field to "Auth SSL"
- Username – Enter your FTP username.
- Password – Enter the password for this user.
5. SSL Options
- SSL Listings; SSL Transfer; OpenSSL
6. Click Connect
Note: If you receive a generic "could not connect" error, or in implicit
mode see an attempted connection to port 21, you have a configuration
error. Please cut and paste the login information from Control Panel to
make sure you are supplying the proper credentials.